A small update

I've come to terms with the fact that most days I'm up over my head with work or new concepts I would like to try out. Writing a post each workday (as I originally wanted) is a little bit tricky to get the time and focus for, so I thought I can share some of the learning resources that I find as well as writing new content.

Here's a screenshot of the abstract tabletop RPG for the HTC Vive that my partner and I are working on:

Capturing play footage for VR games is a little bit difficult, but we will have a trailer soon as we are getting close to an alpha release!

Oh, and I've decided to become a physicist. Thanks Spider-man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achieve straight node lines within your blueprints!

Capture your scene as a cubemap in Unreal!

Get Component Velocity vs Get Physics Linear Velocity