Hello!

Hello future readers! My name is Victor and for the past year I've invested a lot of my time into Unreal Engine 4 and everything that has to do with Virtual Reality. And that's what this blog is about. There are so many solutions, neat tricks and interesting concepts that it's difficult to keep track of everything that happens in a day. But if I immortalize it in a blog then not only will I have a library of all these things but I can share it with everyone!

I have been teaching VR development using Unreal at ChronosVR development school here in Seattle. But paying 1200 dollars for a course is not what everyone is looking for. Some people are like me, and have the drive to teach themselves. But we would be almost nothing without the community that explains terminology, posts how to's and tutorials! So, to all of you who writes tutorials and answers questions on answerhub: THANK YOU! I would not be able to do what I do today if it weren't for you.

I have not entirely decided the format for the blog, and I won't for now. I will write about things that has value to me in my development pipeline, and that made me think "this is a great way to do it!" or "I wish I knew about this sooner!" /facepalm. I will probably share progress on the games I'm working on aswell, since a blogs seems to be a good forum for such a thing, and I really don't have time to handle two of them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achieve straight node lines within your blueprints!

Capture your scene as a cubemap in Unreal!

Get Component Velocity vs Get Physics Linear Velocity